- How long does the process take?
A small part can be printed same day. Or we can print models to meet your given deadline. Our standard delivery for single parts is 1-3 working days.
- How much does the process cost?
The answer is anything from a few pounds for a small multi part job to hundreds or even thousands of pounds for a large complex piece. The cost to print-in-3D is made up of the following line itens:
- file preparation (if any)
- size & complexity of part
- material costs
- time on machine
- post processing
- part finishing requirements (if any)
- project timescales
- How do we get a quotation?
Ideally if you can email your 3D data files to firstname.lastname@example.org
STL is the prefered format, but we can read lots of 3D data formats including STP, IGS, PRT, OBJ, WRL, 3DS, SAT and many more.